Question
Posted by: Masello | 2012-04-18

RE: POSSIBLE MISCARRIAGE OR WHAT

I had a successful ivf last month(12/03) and was/am supposed to be carrying twins but there is no heart beat. I went to do a sonar last week to confirm that I am carrying twins and docto said I should come again today for a heart beat but there was nothing and doctor send me for another blood test which showed that I am still pregnant as the number is very high and said I should do another tests on Friday 20 to compare the numbers. Why is there no foetal heartbeat? Could this mean that I am miscarrying and is there anything I can do to stop this.

It may be that you are very early in the pregnancy, but unfortunately a miscarriage is a possibility.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-04-23

Posted by: Thabitha | 2012-04-18

Sorry dear, i had the same situation twice but what i did i waited few more days until nature took its course. I started bleeding and thereafter, i miscarriade. There is nothing as powerful as prayer, it will be well with you, just beleive

Reply to Thabitha