Question
Posted by: Angelique | 2010-04-20

RE: Porphyria and " Pheda-Cut Stimulant Free"  Weight Control tablets

Dear Doc,
I have Porphyria and would like to use Phedra-Cut Stimulant Free, Wight Control tablets (as I also have mild Barlow Syndrome). I have gone to see my GP and the pharmacist at Dischem, but no one was able to tell me if the ingredients in here would be safe for use in a Porphyria positive person. I have the stomach one..not the skin. Do you perhaps have a person/place that could help with this?
I tried one of those Simply slim tables, and ended up with in one hour not being able to breath and heart palpitations.

The incrediants in Phedra-Cut Stimulant Free: L-Camitine Fumarate, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Garcinia Cambogia (60% HCA), Gymnema sylvestra, Pyruvate, Chromium ploynicotinate, Selenium chelate, Pantothenic acid, 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) and Phaseolus Vurgaris (E4:1) and Bioperine (95% Piperine Extract).
I am really scared to take it, but they representative of USN said it would be fine....I just need proper confirmation.
Thanking you for your time.
Kind Regards,

Hallo Angelique
Many of the ingredients are herbal, so you should maybe ask the sports nutrition or natural health expert. Many of these ingredients were not tested for porphyria patients.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-04-20

Hallo Angelique

Reply to cyberdoc