Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/11

re: PORN

I was reading a posting about a woman who caught her husband watching porn on his pc and stated how this behaviour disgusted her and the fact that he’ s a Christian made it even worse. The fact that she mentioned the women being “ non –  white”  caused a lot of nasty remarks from some posters.

Most of the replies also suggested that she get a ‘ grip’  and accept it as it is normal… and maybe she’ s not giving it to him??? Why?? The fact is… yes, he is a man, and yes, although he’ s a Christian does not mean he is not human… but being a Christian should only but deter one from such sinful behaviour.
And yes it IS a sin! I’ m not holier than thou..but I’ ve been subjected to this type of behaviour too… 
My husband was also caught surfing porn. I initially didn’ t let it bother me too much… as he TOO said..I’ m just looking… I trusted him to JUST LOOK!!
Yeah..you guessed it… looking was not enough. Eventually he went out to make it happen..and YES.he was getting it all at home. But he felt the need to CHEAT..with strange women who satisfied his sick fantasies. So, don’ t just accept that its so innocent… because it starts by looking at porn. (which already is cheating..)… eventually he, too will go out there and fulfil his fantasies.

There's no evidence that looking at porn causes cheating, and most who look at porn do NOT cheat. But the sort of guy who would cheat, is probably rather more likely to seek porn, too

5
Posted by: Ja | 2009/06/12

" To me it is all about the emotional attention I don'  t get at home " 

See!? I was right then! Guys are physical and girls emotional.

Sort out a guys sex-drive and leave hm with zero sexual energy to stray.
Sort out a womans emotional needs and she wont stray either!

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Trism | 2009/06/12

My opinion, we are all so happy for you!

Reply to Trism
Posted by: My opinion | 2009/06/12

Ja, you don' t know what you talking about! I was getting it all at home and happy, but my curiousity still got the better of me and I am telling you know, it is going to happen again in the next week again.

It has nothing to do with getting it or not, as a matter of fact, I do it more while having my adventures. It is a challenge to me and I enjoy it. Don' t even start on safe sex and how wrong it is, I know, but still choose to do it. To me it is all about the emotional attention I don' t get at home and I have asked and spoken about it, but to no avail.

By the way I am female!

Reply to My opinion
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/11

My hubby and I use a bit of porn to spice up our sex life, But this is only for the two of us and we watch blue movies together....

Posted by: Ja | 2009/06/11

" YES.he was getting it all at home" 

Well obvously not! Girls, please understand that with guys sex-drive is like breathing - take his breath AWAY!

Reply to Ja