Question
Posted by: ADHDude | 2010/04/16

RE: Please dont block me. Trying to get help

So there is a chance that Effexor has damaged the receptors that Ritalin is using and now my life is over. This is why I should sue or is there surgery to repair damaged receptors caused by effexor. It -|- ed up the way Ritalin works now hey? I think and believe this is what has happened. I am sure of it

Absolutely not ! If you read carefully, unless I mis-typed, I said there will have been NO damage to receptors. I'm sure your life is not over and it certainly doesn't need to be.
Rather than focussing so much on the past, look for working for the future. It sounds as though you are seeing a new psychiatrist, who has recommended the Seroquel - take that useful drug as the doc recommended, and give it a few weeks to show what it can do. It could help to repair the disturbances that have been troubling you.

1