Posted by: niki | 2009-03-02

RE: periods

Hi, I dont know if there is something wrong with me, i had my periods on the 30th of January 2009 my cycle normal differ from 28 to 30 days, my nipples is sore since last week thursday, thats the sign i normaly get before i get my periods but up to now nothing has happened, i am not using any contraceptives because i am trying to fall pregnant but i heard that if your cycle is irregular then u wont be able to fall pregnant

Dear Niki
It is not necessarily a sign of menstruation if you have sore breasts, it could also be due to changing hormone levels ( maybe because you stopped contraception?). If you normally have regular menstruations you probably do have regular cycles.