Question
Posted by: Ash | 2008/09/22

RE  Periods

I stop using the injection in January 2008, I got my first period on the 20th June, in July I got it also the 20th but i was bleeding for about 2weeks the doc gave me tablets to stop it and then i got my periods on the 16th of August for 4days.
On Saturday 20 September when i urinated the was blood when i wiped myself it was like that till today i dont know if it is my periods. will this have an effect on my ovulation, will i still ovulate and when will i ovulate as i am trying to fall pregnant.
Is there anything i can use to help me fall pregnant faster.

Kind regards

Dear Ash
This could be your period - it may be lighter this month because it was so heavy last month. There isn't anything you can do to fall pregnant faster - it may take up to a year after stopping the injection to fall pregnant so don't be too concerned - being anxious can negatively influence your ovulation patterns.