Question
Posted by: To CS and readers | 2012/06/22

Re-pep smear

Hey Doc, I know you have already indicated that its not your area of expertise.Thanks for the response. Last question. Will a series of blood test determine pregnancy....no urine test

I don't understand the question. I think there are some blood tests, but urine tests are now so cheap, reliable and convenient, why would one NOT want to use a urine test ?

3
Posted by: Maria | 2012/06/22

If the doctor didn''t do blood tests for pregnancy, it''s unlikely that it would have shown up?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: To Cs and readers | 2012/06/22

Hi Cs, its not that she doesn''t want to take a urne test . She bought the home kit preg test and it came back positive but she went to see a docter 2 weeks ago, not for that purpose though and the docter ran overall blood tests ut didn''t pick up the pregnacy. She never had sex after the docs visit. I gues she willl have to go back to the doc just for that purpose

Reply to To Cs and readers