Posted by: anonymous - very concerned | 2010-10-29

re.: penile discharge

I''m turning to you as I don''t know what to do anymore... my partner of 3 months have developed a slight penile discharge over the last 2 weeks, first he experienced a slight tenderness on the shaft (almost like a ductal / gland infection) and with morning urinating he gets a tiny bit of discharge with no other symptoms. NO burning urine, rash, redness, swelling, pain, nothing at all. It has become better but we are very concerned, what do you think it can be? i''m convinced its not an STD unless recurring from the past, but why now then? please help!

One of the commoner causes of urethral discharges are infections. Your partner needs to see his family doctor for a course of antibiotics. The definitive way of diagnosing the cause is by sending a sample of the discharge to the laboratory. This is usually done if there is no response to antibiotics. I would advice the use of condoms during intercourse until the discharge has cleared.

Posted by: Okwuagwu Michael Uche | 2010-10-30

Is it normal to have sex evey week, i find myself in this situation because the girls are all on me even when i say no.

Reply to Okwuagwu Michael Uche
Posted by: muh | 2010-10-29

sounds like the clap

Reply to muh