Question
Posted by: zain | 2010/04/19

RE: painful feet

Hi, i have problems when i sit or lay and then get up it feels like my bones has shifted over each other and then i have to stand a while before i can move so it can adjust itself and when i put cream on my feet and massage it or somebody just presses on it, it feel like they pushing alll my bones together and that is very painfull... please advise.. its only my feet

Hallo Zain
Please see a doctor for examination of your feet and possible x/rays - you may have metatarsalgia ( pain on the ball of the foot due to pressure on bones) or fibromialgia ( inflammation of the tissues of the sole of the foot) and treatment will depend on the exact cause of the pain
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/19

Hallo Zain
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc