Question
Posted by: kelly | 2012/06/12

re pain

me and my husband tried infertility for 8 years and are now pregnant.

my concern is that i have a burning sensation on the left side of my tummy. ithe burning is above my ovaries.

what can this be. should i be concern. are 6 weeks pregnant
waned to forward to gynae doc but dont see she reply on post.

only have a gynae app 25 of this month

Dear Kelly
Having an occasional pain when you are pregnant does not necessarily mean that you are having a problem. If the pain is bearable and not increasing in intensity day by day then I suggest you don’t get too worried and wait for your day of appointment. If however the pain worsens and there is vaginal bleeding, I suggest you visit your doctor.
Answered by: Dr Y DASOO

1
Posted by: Fertility Expert | 2012/06/19

Dear Kelly
Answered by: Dr Y DASOO

Reply to Fertility Expert