Question
Posted by: Confused | 2009/01/08

re not allowed to work

Ref. quest. 79 In all the years we.ve been in the fund nobody has ever sat with us + explained the rules in detail. The last copy of the rules that 1 of my collegues has is dated 2000. Nowhere is there a copy of the rules signed by myself or any of my collegues stating that we have either received or understand them. At the back of my last benefit statement dated 31Jan. 2008 is a set of rules. I also don' t know if these r all the rules of the fund but nowhere here does it say anything about not being allowed to work after retirement.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE; NOT ALLOWED TO WORK

If the rules don't state anything about work, then you certainly can work.