Question

RE  No Orgasm from normal sex

I am a 29 year old, married female. I have never had a proper orgasm from normal sex - i recently only started orgasming from foreplay. I have had 4 previous partners and have never orgasmed with any of them. Is there something wrong with me?

there is nothing wrong with you. unfortunately, most women have never experienced an orgasm due to a number of factors. those who do experience orgasms are mostly achieved through oral / outer sex. this is in part due to the stimulation of the clitoris which is central to a woman's arousal, stimulation and orgasm.

please view www.sexualhealth.co.za for more info.

5
Posted by: g | 2009/07/31

There is no such thing as normal sex, there is just sex.

however way you get there, you are there.

Reply to g
Posted by: PJ | 2009/07/27

I copied my post to Jean a week ago. My wife told me that she has never reached an orgasm during penetration with her ex or previous partners when we started having sex. Maybe you and hubby can try this.

I made a point of changing the way I penetrate her. After good foreplay, I would use my penis like I would use my finger, in "  girl on top"  position. Stroking her clitoris with it, then entering the mouth of her vagina by only about two inches. I will keep repeating this for as long as it takes. She also controls the penetration according to what she feels, all I do is providing an object she can stroke herself with. I sometimes would do small, very fast girations, just about the size of my penis head, while she slowly choses where to get stimulated. Now she orgasms every time we have sex, even more than once.

It may take a while, but just enjoy the closeness and don'  t focuss on orgasm. Your partner must be able to last as long as it takes you to be satisfied.

Reply to PJ
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/27

I only started having orgasms during normal sex after being married for 15 years! I think once you relax and focus more on your own pleasure, then it happens. In addition, I also find that it is more likely to happen in certain positions.

Posted by: ZZ | 2009/07/24

I think you should just relax and take it one step at a time.
I am 26 and always imagined to be with a lady older than me, would you like to hook perhaps?

Reply to ZZ
Posted by: heidi | 2009/07/24

This comes as no surprise. We ladies rarely orgasm from intercourse. I have personally only ever orgasm during sex when my guy stimulates my clit while shagging me.

Completely normal!

Reply to heidi