Question
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/06/04

re: naked nun & the CS

Hi guys. I wasnt being impatiant. I dont even have any questions to be answered. I was merely concerned that something had happened to you CS. :( Stupid joke about alien abduction, i know. I guess over the years ive tried to keep sane by amusing myself. Its a habit. I wouldnt expect you to sit and go mad with us all day. That would be insane. No pun intended. Glad you alive and well though. Keep up the good work. And oh, by the way...my boyfriend has finally been relocated to anbother city and i have resigned and i will be moving up to joburg this weekend!!!! YAY!!! We will have our own place, i know it wont be easy, but at least i wont have to deal with his irratating family anymore!!!! Im so excited!

Heck, something's always happening to me, and at times they're not good things ( like my car acident, ops, etc. ) As for alien abduction, sometimes I feel the cabinet has been abducted, or implanted, or whatever it is aliens do. And I do sit most of the day, almost every day, working through the piles of message ( so, in a way, I suffer from piles ? ) Pun intended. Pleased to hear at least the uncertainty about your bf's planned move is over and you feel positive about the move. Hope it works out for you