Question
Posted by: Susie | 2009/12/18

re mood swings

Hi CS

Welcome back! I hope you had a good time.

I am just wondering why I am having mood swings. I am on 7.5mg of Remeron at night and 10mg of Urbanol per day. My shrink told me to increase to 15mg Remeron, but I am finding 15mg too strong (I can barely get out of bed and driving is not safe). I live alone and therefore have to be able to get myself to work.

I have been on the meds for a year now at first it was great but now I do feel down more days then before. Should I try the 15mg Remeron again?

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a peaceful festive season.

Answered the other time this message was posted

1