Question
Posted by: Susie | 2009/12/18

re mood swings 2

My apology for posting same thing twice before. Also I left out info. I have cp, and I am over sensitive to medication. Other ADs make me more spastic but Remeron does not. Remeron does relax my muscles and it helps with GAD which it would seem I have also had all my life. Anyway, I have been thinking that the mood swings could be circumstancial (insecure about job, and not being paid an annual bonus this year). The kind of stuff that will fuel the GAD. I will have to wait to speak to my doc next year, if 15mg Remeron does not help.

Thank you again.

OK, I remember, and understand the remeron issue. And the sort of issues you mention would make anyone's mood a bit more shaky

1