Question
Posted by: Minnie | 2009-04-02

Re: Monthly changed all of a sudden

Good Morning Doc

Could you please advise me.... I have been on Nordette for many years now. I took a break and was on Diane for 4 months but then went back onto Nordette last year September. My monthly has been pretty normal, except for this month, i started my monthly on Sunday and usally, it starts light and the next day is heavy but this period has been real light and is pretty much no exsistant since Tuesday. Another thing is i never really have symptoms with my monthly besides the cramps but this time round, my boobs are swollen and the cramps are constant. Could you please advise me as to what might be happening?
Thank you so much.

Periods tend to get lighter after using the Pill for a long time. As this period was very light, I would suggest that you do a pregnancy test.