Question
Posted by: MoMo | 2008/06/18

Re: Men taking Female Hormones

Hi there.

Thank you for your response on my previous post.

I would like to go on HRT...But a very low dose.
I do not want any major changes such as breasts or fat distribution but i woulds like my facial features to feminise a bit and / or become more rounded.

what would be a safe daily dosage,that is not harmful,and of what medication?

Mohamed

Expert ImageTransgender advisor

Mohamed

Unfortunately it is not possible to choose what features will be effected by the hormones. Hormone replacement will have the least effect on facial feminisation and if you take a low dose it will probably have no effect.

I am a bit concerned about your motivation for wanting to take hormones. As Tina indicated in response to one of the other questions you posted it is very risky to go on hormone replacement without qualified medical supervision. Please be very careful before embarking on any form of HRT.

Transgender Advisor

2
Posted by: liza jean | 2014/12/06

hi tina i start taking nature's own HRT and feel 100% good when it kicks in.i don't wana go all the way just whant the boobs for when i crosdress is that gone work for me.

Reply to liza jean
Posted by: Tina | 2008/06/20

Mohammed

As TG Advisor says, I am too VERY concerned wrt your motivation for wanting to take HRT.

You seriously need to start this process with THERAPY as it is necessary to bring the motivational "state" into perspective.

HRT is not something you play with. Besides variation with regards to psychical results (body features) you need to realize the impact on your emotional and mental level, which is also variant from person to person.

Please DO NOT play with fire and instead of trail and error, follow the correct channels which in the end will prevail pleasant, surprising and positive results for you.

Tina

Reply to Tina