Question
Posted by: Also frustrated | 2008-11-20

Re: Men- low libido

Mike, there' s no need to be so insensitive. In this day in age, women are also the bread winners, not just men alone. We also work, cook, look after kids, etc. Maybe I speak for myself, but I do not ask of much from my hubby in terms of finance. So when you say men work to satisfy our needs...that' s rubbish.

So your advice is " do without it" ...I' m guessing that the reason you' re so moody like the rest of us is bcos you' re just as sexually deprived as us. If not, I' d like to see you " do without it" .

see primary question

6
Posted by: Also frustrated | 2008-11-20

My apologies Wondering, I assumed that you read the last post on Men - low libido, and therefore read what my situation is like.

If you do wish to know what I have been going through with my husband, you can read my previous post and also the one posted by " frustrated" .

I have spoken with my husband...MANY times. I wouldn' t mind masturbating, but that also shouldn' t be the ONLY sexual activity in my married life. I don' t get sex from my hubby. It' s only like once a month. I would prefer if we could, for now, at least have sex once a week. I do not wish to have to masturbate everytime.

I get what you' re saying, but masturbating helps when there is a small difference in sex drive. For example, if I want sex 4 times a week, and my hubby wants it 2 times a week. Then it' s ok to masturbate.

But not like this...

Reply to Also frustrated
Posted by: Wondering | 2008-11-20

What is wrong with me?

I just gave you some sound advice. I know very few couples that claim they have exactly the same sex drive. Men deal with it by masturbating. You clearly don' t. So before you go and insult people, maybe you should follow their advice.

As long as the sexual drive is different naturally things are still ok, but as soon as people start manipulating in order to get something from their partner, then something is wrong. You havent'  mentioned if this might be the case. Maybe you should go and speak to your partner.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: Also frustrated | 2008-11-20

To wondering and Mike:

What is up with you guys? Why is it ok for men to complain about their women not giving them any sex, but when a women doesn' t get any from her man, then we must " deal with it" ? There are so many men who post on this forum, complaining about their gf' s or wives not being sexual...never once heard anyone telling them to deal with it. When a women doesn' t give her man sex, then it' s a huge problem. But when it' s the woman who needs some loving, then we must just shut up.

Shame, I feel sorry for your women. At least our men love us and feel bad for not being able to satisfy us. You guys simply would not give a damn.

Reply to Also frustrated
Posted by: jo | 2008-11-20

mike you need a life... you obviously dont know what you doing in the bedroom or you gay too

Reply to jo
Posted by: Wondering | 2008-11-20

To all those frustrated ladies out there, if you have a higher sexual drive, why don' t you just buy a vibrator? If you earn a salary " in a man' s world" , raise kids, etc, etc. then you are emancipated enough to masturbate! Once you are thinking rationally about it, you can discuss it with the hubby.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: Eish | 2008-11-20

Maybe there' s something wrong with me. I want it all the time, its my wife that is depriving. Sometimes I think the wrong couples get married. The hot men get the cold woman and hot woman ends up with a cold male, eish. Life is not fair.

Reply to Eish