Question
Posted by: Candice | 2011/02/28

RE: Men

Look, I know this guy personally, sorry I didnt mention that. We started texting, and he started to flirt, for some reason, he doesnt want to admit he likes me...

I know who he is, he is a friend, I know things about him..he is not a stranger to me!

Again, you have failed to mention your age or his, but you both sound immature, and probably young. Why should he admit he likes you ? Why is this so important to you ? Surely you are likeable, whether or not he likes you ? And especially whether or not he says so.
And if he is an ordinary friend, who you know and have met - why is it so important to text and have him admit things in writing ?
These things only become important if we insist on making them important.
And one thing that really worries me is that some people these days seem to feel that their feelings ( or those of others ) are not real unless and until they have been texted ; like people standing in front of some hisorically important event, who can't be bothered to actually look at it and experience it, but concentrate on trying to take shaky and bad pictures of it, on their cell-phone.

4
Posted by: Mother | 2011/02/28

Candice
This is your last warning, your grades are not good enough to be wasting time here.
Please finish your homework, matric exams are only a few months away!
X Mum

Reply to Mother
Posted by: QQ | 2011/02/28

Agree with Wish, whatever, what''s the big deal?

Reply to QQ
Posted by: Eish | 2011/02/28

Yawn...dont you think you should post to the relavent forum...the one that deals with teen issues maybe...?

Reply to Eish