Question
Posted by: Lizel | 2008/09/17

Re Lump

Hi doc - tx for your reply to my pos t - 1733 The lump is just under my skin and not very big - it can take the skin between my fingers and it feels like a small ball - maybe 0.5 cm.

HI Lizel
I don't think it is something to worry about, but if it is uncomfortable or you feel embarrassed by it you can have it removed - is probably a blocked oil gland (seborrheic cyst)

1
Posted by: manda | 2008/09/17

u don' t have to worry  but go see a doctor just to set your mind at ease. I discovered a lump a few years back and went for all the tests. and it was caused by my hormones. But the worry gets to a person. rather get it checked out. better save than sorry.

Reply to manda