Question
Posted by: mia | 2011/05/16

Re: Lobola

Hi! Guyz, just thought u shud know, he paid me back my money (R5000).............

Congratulations - very pleased to hear it. I hope you will not merely celebrate, but take the important opportunity to sit and have a calm discussion with him, so you can both better understand what happened, to be better able to avoid such problems in future ; and so he can better understand the need to be frank and open and discuss whatever financial and other problems he might run into, with you.

2
Posted by: Truth | 2011/05/16

Do not marry anyone with whom you are unable to discuss finances openly and transparently.
This situation was totally unacceptable and does not bode well for the future.
Do not proceed any further with the nuptials until you have had the discussion CS recommends.

Reply to Truth