Question
Posted by: ally | 2010/11/11

re-lip nerve

This morning when I stood up my right part of my lip were like a tweeting nerve. it is like i can feel the nerve on the edge of my upper lip. do i need to worry.

Hallo Ally
Try putting a warm facecloth on the area and if it twitches you can try a muscle relaxant like Norflex. If it burns/stings, it could be a sign that you are developing a cold sore (herpes simplex) in the area and then you need to watch out for a blister forming. Try to treat it within 24 hours with antiviral cream like Zovirax if this is the case.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/11

Hallo Ally
dr Bets