Question
Posted by: Confused | 2010/11/10

re: lies &  manipulation?

Thank you CS.

Re my previous post - lies &  manipulation

The thing which actually bothered me is that when he was trying to get back together with me he did say that he had an AWFUL time at the party &  only had 2 beers because he missed me so dreadfully.

It is only now that I asked him about the photos that he said he would have had a better time if I had been there.

Does this shed a different light on it?

Not really. He said what he hoped would achieve the result he wanted ( getting back with you ) so hopefully his motivation was reasonably OK, even if his method was questionable. And he said what he thought you would want to hear.

2
Posted by: Confusion | 2010/11/10

Sorry, not expressing myself v well.

The photos showed that he was having a great time drunkenly dancing ... there were dozens of them!

Yet, he made out a very different story (I think lying) when he wanted to get me back &  said about what a terrible time he had, only having 2 beers &  leaving early.

Reply to Confusion