Posted by: Brown Eyed Girl | 2009-09-14

RE: Lactating Breasts

Hi Doc,

I wonder if you could please assist me. I was on Espiride for about 2 years and then at the beginnig of the year i decided to stop them. About 3 months ago i started taking them again but quit one day deciding that i am not depressed anymore.

However the other night my breasts started having a milky white substance if i squeezed on them. I have checked this regularly since last Tuesday night and everyday the same things happens. Is this just a side effect from the Espiride or is it perhaps an infection or something. I have not been sexually active in the past year so therefore i cannot be pregnant..

Dear Brown eyed Girl
It could be due to the Espiride. Try taking 200 mg Vit B6 ( Lactosec) 3 times a day for 6 days.