Question
Posted by: Lesley Donnelly | 2010/02/11

RE: HYPACE 5mg

I am epileptic and on Carbamazapine and Phenytoin.
Please advise if HYPACE (5mg.) will have a reaction against these tablets.
Many thanks.
Les Donnelly

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Les

No significant reaction between the Hipace and your epilepsy meds are expected

12
Posted by: janeane | 2016/06/05

Given to me as a blood pressure tablet by clinic is it ok

Reply to janeane
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/10

Good Morning Please will you advise what the following meds are used for: Lansolic Hypace Info Metformin Just received lots of meds but unsure of their purpose (i.e. is it for the heart, diabetes, etc). Many thanks

Posted by: maake | 2015/08/07

We have a history of heart problem , l was given hypace same drugs given to my sister who died 4yeara back

Reply to maake
Posted by: Odette | 2015/06/22

I am a 52 years old and suffering from Asthma and hypertension. Can I use Hypace 5mg or can't I use it if I'm asthmatic?

Reply to Odette
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/27

Dokter het my Hypace 5mg vervang met Pharmapress 10mg Wat is die verskil Ek kry erg kopseer vandat ek die Pharmapress gebruik. My bloeddruk is nie hoog ek het net 3 beroertes in 2005 gehad van daar is ek op Hypace 5mg

Posted by: Winnie pta | 2015/04/22

I just gave birth to a lovely baby gal but we've been in hospital for a week now due to my very high Blood pressure so Doctor prescribed HYPACE 5mg does it really work I really need to go home

Reply to Winnie pta
Posted by: K'd | 2015/01/08

72 years old, First day on Hypace 5mg, Previously on 25mg Atenolol, today have slept for 24 hours my BP is normal but my pulse has risen from 50 to 60 which seems better - so why the sleeping and total disinterest in doing anything? K'd

Reply to K'd
Posted by: Dharma Naidoo | 2014/12/20

What is Hypace prescribed for

Reply to Dharma Naidoo | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: K'd | 2015/01/08

Atenolol was prescribed for high blood pressure but also caused lower pulse rate so was changed to Hypace for high BP and to allow improvement of low pulse rate . K'd

Posted by: Johanna | 2014/12/17

I am 68 years old and been prescribed Hypace 5 mg and Ridaq 25mg a day - is this necessary

Reply to Johanna
Posted by: Gideon | 2014/01/28

Waarvoor word Hypace 5 mg gebruik en tipe pil is dit?

Reply to Gideon
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/02/12

Hi Les

Reply to pharmacist