Question
Posted by: Inexperienced | 2009/10/28

Re: How do I seduce him

Hi Dopdog and Top Cat. Thank you VERY mcuh for your advice - It worked out amazingly! Topdog, I did exactly as you said and my love could not get to the bedroom fast enough to see what I was up to. The result - the sex was FANTASTIC! Afterwards he sprung a surprise on me and proposed when I came back into the bedroom from having my bath. I am extatic and so happy at the moment. I now believe that we are ment for one another and that we have learnt that anything is possible if you love and trust each other unconditionally.

Congratulations!

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

7
Posted by: Confused | 2009/10/30

What happened to Topdog &  Topcat' s advice???? it has gone....why??

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009/10/28

Hope you will befine and cograts will be in order. What did you do to him, you didn' t give us the detail.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: topdog | 2009/10/28

hey u,well done,us men can,t resist a women in black,hope u invite me to ur wedding.wat did u wear......hope u took sum pics to keep.lol

Reply to topdog
Posted by: woman | 2009/10/28

Wow! Congrats :)

Good on you top dog and top cat, seems you guys know what makes the average male pant.

I didn' t actually realize that men are soooooo turned on by us girls playing with our toys...

Now I' m gonna try it too, maybe add some spice by tying him up with silk scarves, just so he can do nothing but watch. hmmm!!

Reply to woman
Posted by: Amazing | 2009/10/28

Hi Inexperienced

I came back here this morning especially to see the outcome of your evening...Congrats that is really awesome and this is just the beginining of lots more ' FANTASTIC'  evenings! Good Luck

Reply to Amazing
Posted by: Inadequate | 2009/10/28

Good Morning Inexperienced  I read your question yesterday and it really inspired my to REALLY put in an effort to work on our relationship. I don' t know the resons for your " bad patch"  but, Like you, we are (currently) going trough a bad patch. Your feedback is really inspiring and gives me hope for the future. Congrats and I hope that you will be happy forever.

Reply to Inadequate
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/10/28

Congratulations!

Reply to sexologist