Posted by: Fat Mom | 2008-11-07

i am on ' Dr. Cohen' s hormone balanceing diet"  &  although i' ve lost weigh I want to loose more.

There are 4 discs - 1 for legs, thighs &  bum, 1 for cardio, 1 for abs &  i forget what the last one was for.

Based on the above do you think it will help.

Difficult to answer, I don't really know enough to give you constructive advice. If you've seen progress so far, it's a good sign. I'm a little anxious about that diet - I don't believe it's very good to follow those kinds of diet and expect long term sustained weight loss. So honestly, my advice is that you should see a dietician and get onto a sensible diet that will help you in the long term, not the short term.

As for the exercise, as long as you're active and following the exercise routine, then every bit helps. Whether it's optimal or not is another story, and that's not one I can help you with, unfortunately, because there's not enough detail and I don't know the programme.