Question
Posted by: Betty Boop | 2009-01-12

RE: Health and Electrical Pylons

Doc, please would you be so kind as to let me know if living near electrical pylons can be dangerous/hazardus to ones health.

I have been living in this new place for 4 months and for 4 months i have been extremely sick. Every week i have been having different symptoms and different sicknesses.

Please help.

Dear Betty Boop
This is controversial, studies are still ongoing, and some people do report more illnesses in areas near pylons.
See http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/generalhealth/204506.html
You can ask an electrician to test the electromagnetic field where you live to see if it is higher than the surrounding areas?