Posted by: nene | 2008-11-21

RE: He'  s never in the mood!

I' m exactly in the same boat! We' re having sex once a year after 3 years of marriage. We also have no kids, and are still young...
IT' s so sad!

see previous posting

Hey guys, i am a male and also in the same situation. i have tried and now given up. I am so sexually frustated. Thinking of looking for it in the side line. What do you guys think?

Posted by: Wondering | 2008-11-21

Hi, ok, and you?

There is a lot you can do to get the swing back into things, thats if he really wants to (both partners need to want it, just like with everything else). Otherwise you are stuck and then yes, you could leave him, if you have no children.

People need to reinvent their sex lives, spice things up a bit, romantic dinner, flirting, etc. Naughty sms, new positions, new locations. People also tend to let themselves go over time, and since both parties do it, the other doesn' t stress about it. But part of the attraction are looks, one needs to like what one sees. Nice underwear can help on the both sides.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: Also frustrated | 2008-11-21

Hi again. How u? No she hasn' t given an answer.

1. Well it could be stress. But then there were many times when things were not stressful, and he still wouldn' t want me.
2. If there' s a lack of interest, then I guess there' s nothing I can do except leave him.
3. He' s very healthy.
4. definitely no other lovers.

Reply to Also frustrated
Posted by: Wondering | 2008-11-21

Could be various factors:
1) Stress
2) Lack of interest (monotonous, no attraction anymore)
3) Health (overweight, smoker, drinker,etc)
4) Another lover

Has the Sexologist given a good answer at some stage?

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: Also frustrated | 2008-11-21

gosh it' s actually becoming scary to think how many of us are in the exact same situation. whether it' s the man or the woman. And we' re all reacting in the same way.

I' m also not initiating this time. Waiting for him to make the 1st move. It' s been 2 weeks already and nothing from his side. Not sure what I' m going to do if he doesn' t initiate.

What worries me about me not initiating is that he will think that everything is ok, and go on as normal, without any sex.

Reply to Also frustrated
Posted by: Married Man | 2008-11-21

Me and the wife experiences the same thing. Sex once a month. I decided to not inisiate sex until she takes a turn to initiate. Now I wait on her to make a move. its now almost 3 weeks, nothing from her side, but i will wait. Hope she gets the message soon, otherwise....

Reply to Married Man