Posted by: Suzie Q | 2008-11-20

Re: He says no thanks

What di i do if he is gay..... how would i know?

How would you know? If he chooses to tell you. It is, his call. If he is gay and not interested in your, then move on.

Posted by: Also frustrated | 2008-11-20

don' t mean to get your hopes down...but I had a great guy and great sex life. Got married, and great sex life disappeared. So if you can get out it.

Reply to Also frustrated
Posted by: suzie q | 2008-11-20

No he does not have any porn... and the little he has on the laptop is what his friends send him... naked girls. Maybee I must just get over it and move on. I mean he is a really good guy, i know he loves me. I suppose we can not have everything. Some people have great sex lives, but thier partner is an alcaholic or something..... some people are rich but can' t have kids...... i have a great guy, who treats me well, but no sex.

Reply to suzie q
Posted by: Wondering | 2008-11-20

Does he keep porn somewhere that you can access? That will tell you everything about him. Men don' t pretend to watch something, they only watch stuff that interest them. If its all naked men, then you can say he is gay. The butt plug/anal fingering is really a poor way of spotting a gay person.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: jo | 2008-11-20

leave him and find a real man that knows what he is doing...if not then buy toys and do yourself it also works

Reply to jo
Posted by: topdod | 2008-11-20

when having sex,ask him if u can finger his but.if he says yes,do it when u guys are done ask him if he would like a but plug and if he enjoyed it,u will then no.

Reply to topdod