Question
Posted by: V6 | 2012/05/17

RE: GREEK GOD

Hello Greek God
You mentioned tying a 1 kg load to your penis to strecth it Does it really work and for how long a time do you tie the 1Kg load? Have you tried it and what was the outcome. Very curious to know about this remedy. please advise .
V6

Please do NOT attempt this, you can cause serious damage to your penis. Bearing in mind that the penis is made of smooth muscle which is designed to fill with blood during arousal, stretching this can damage it's ability to retain the blood properly and cause permanent difficulties with achieving erections. Even if you were able to stretch your penis, it would then also have a lesser circumference as stretching does not cause GROWTH... this is not possible beyond the natural growth that takes place during puberty.

claire - SASHA

15
Posted by: greek god | 2012/05/20

Fair comments by all.
For me it worked and now a 7"  inch stud who does not watch porn (well not all the time anyway0
Have fun guys

Reply to greek god
Posted by: V6 | 2012/05/18

Hello you lovely people ...what alovely and interesting one this is. Brian you are right lets have fun its Friday .Shanky thank you for your the offer how nice of you very intersting i like your attitude.blush,blush,blush....hope you are a woman though .Hey i''m straight.Lady love , sweetheart , you can join the fun and let your fantasy flow..LOl..Anon , you to you can join in as well . I t would be quiet an interesting group..
You people are awesome.

V6

Reply to V6
Posted by: Ms. Lady Love | 2012/05/18

@ Anom,

Women can do alot with 5 inches, believe you me. Our G-spot is not that far up the vagina.

Men are more critical over their size, women actually don''t care. Men have fingers and a mouth etc. It is not all about the penis size, anyway.

Reply to Ms. Lady Love
Posted by: Shanky | 2012/05/18

@ Brain, wanna join?

Reply to Shanky
Posted by: Anom | 2012/05/18

@ everyone, it''s all good and well to say be happy with your size and all but what about us men who have 5 inches and less to work with? I know it''s not just the size that counts in the bedroom but Im sure most women will be put off if you take out your small willy. It''s also a fact that the more confident you are in bed or in general makes you a better lover or at least a good one. It''s also a fact that the smaller you are, the more sensitive your penis is which results in PE. Eish, is there hope for us????

Reply to Anom
Posted by: Brian | 2012/05/18

Hey people - relax LoL - too much flirting gping on - but I love it!!! LOL!!!!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: Skanky | 2012/05/18

V6, what do you want me to do with your 6.5 inches? I can think of alot that I can do with your 6.5inches.

Reply to Skanky
Posted by: Ms. Lady Love | 2012/05/18

@V6
Mmmmmm, nothing wrong with 6.5 inches. You have more than enough to satisfy a woman (or man) :)

Reply to Ms. Lady Love
Posted by: V6 | 2012/05/18

Hello Ms.Lady Love......
Firstly a nice profile name you have....and thank you for your comment.....mine is 6.5 inches and I''m not complaining and not shy to say it , but was more curios to know what greek God had said about stretching...we learn everyday , don''t we , so ya we men will like to try everything ''FOR FUN"  , mind you we are carefull as well....you were quiet right in your saying.....and i believe in that too....
to Brian , Peter , greek god , thanks buddy for your input..
once again Lady Love thank you for part taking in our conversation and have a lovely Day....Mwaaaaaah

V6

Reply to V6
Posted by: Brian | 2012/05/18

Firstly it''s a known fact that men that have issue with their penis size, watch too much Porn so they get a complex when they see the Studs in the Movie!! It''s also a proven fact that Girth is more important than Length - so stretching your Penis might impress you - but it won''t necessarily impress the women. Yes - I do believe that size matters but I also think that men have bigger issues with size than Women do!!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: Ms. Lady Love | 2012/05/18

and what about you Peter and Greek God?
Why so concerned over the size of your penis?

Reply to Ms. Lady Love
Posted by: Ms. Lady Love | 2012/05/18

V6... how long is your penis, if I may ask? Why do you want it longer?
It is not the size of the waves, it is the motion of the ocean :)

Reply to Ms. Lady Love
Posted by: greek god | 2012/05/18

Guys when I said a 1kg weight I didnt expect you to use so much the intetion is to start off with a small weight to be comfortable and increse if you like up to a limit.
Im not an expert but listen to theexperts advise.
For my part yes it has worke,
This method of strechinh is very common in Africa (not SA)

Reply to greek god
Posted by: Peter | 2012/05/17

Stretching does work but you need to do it in a safe and proper way. Rather get you a traction device like male edge or size genetics. Been using the traction device for a couple of months now for 3hrs a night with a 2 day break in between and I''ve gained just over 1cm so far. Also research jelging excersises. Good luck.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/17

claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist