Question
Posted by: Liesel | 2008/09/21

RE: GORD RELIEF (DR BETS)

Dr Bets,

Its called Multiforce Alkaline Powder and it comes in a 225g box..each dosage (7.5g) contains the following:

Magnesiumhydrogenium Phosphate 244 mg
Calcium citrate 145 mg
Potasium bicarbonate 783 mg
Magnesium citrate 315 mg
Potassium citrate 870 mg
Dicalciumphosphate 2-hydrate 973 mg
Organic Plant Calcium
Acerola extract
Mannitol

Directions are a heaped teaspoon (7.5g) daily dissolved into a glass of water. I take it before i go to bed.

It is sodium free with organic plant calcium and natural vitamin c.

I hope the info helps,

Regards,
Liesel

Thanks Liesel
Basically this is an anti-acid - it may be a good thing to just check your potassium levels after using it for a few weeks to ensure that you don't get abnormally high potassium levels ( this could be harmful to the heart)