Question
Posted by: zain | 2010/03/30

RE: FUNNY TASTE IN BACK OF TONGUE WHEN EATING OR DRINKING ANYTHING

Hi Doc, on the 21 March I woke up as normal butr when i brushed my teeth had this funny taste but put it aside as u know the sleep etc.... but then i had breakfast and coffee and that too tasted funny like there was something being released on the side of my tongue... left and thought it may go away, but the more i ate (no matter what it was.. dring any liquid was no better) the taste become more and more.... toay is the 30 and i still haave that same taste..... now i have a sore throat with burnign dryness around my throat and underneath my ears are painfull when i touch it.... What is this i would hate to go to doctor and they tell me its nothing... i asked my Pharmacist and he thinks it a chemical inbalance..... PLEASE HELP IM DESPERATE as i am too scared to eat anything for the bad taste.

Hallo Zain,
A post nasal drip or infection in a tooth can cause a funny taste in the mouth. It sounds to me as if you have an infection in the throat at the moment. You may need antibiotics

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/30

Hallo Zain,

Reply to cyberdoc