Posted by: Wes | 2011-11-30

Re: Flue

Hi doc

Thanks for your last reply, i stil suffer from a nasal drip(if i blow my nose theres a light tinted yellow flem coming out) 1 week after i have had the flue and aswell as flem still vacent in my chest. i have never suffered for so long after i have taken my antibitics course with the flue. What could be causing me to still have flue symptoms(o and i suffer from hayfever symtoms as well as i have a post natal drip).

Your feedback will be appreciated

It is possible that your symptoms are not due to the flu virus but rather due to chronic allergic rhinitis. I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination to confirm this possibility, as well as starting the correct treatment.