Posted by: CANDY | 2009-02-05

Thank u all .... for the comments, I was so shocked i just looked at the guy, and smiled at him and told him thanx for the honesty, one thing i dnt do was to show him that it affected me in anyway, cause girls and guys i know better, i had men in my life that found me really sexy and that even complimented me on my body, im not even fat,,,, i am a size 34 to 36 which makes me the body size of a regular woman ........ lol lol
Date: 5/2/2009

Posted by: cally | 2009-02-05

Candy, well done to you!
As long as you think you' re sexy, then you' ll come across as sexy... it' s the self-confidence and happiness with yourself that makes you sexy. If the guy is like that on a first date, the imagine how he' ll get!!!

Reply to cally