Question
Posted by: Candy | 2009/02/05

Re first date

Thank u all .... for the comments, I was so shocked i just looked at the guy, and smiled at him and told him thanx for the honesty, one thing i dnt do was to show him that it affected me in anyway, cause girls and guys i know better, i had men in my life that found me really sexy and that even complimented me on my body, im not even fat,,,, i am a size 34 to 36 which makes me the body size of a regular woman ........ lol lol

If you check out those Ideal Weight for Height charts, you'll find that I am of the perfect weight, but about 1 metre too short for it