Question
Posted by: bella | 2011/03/23

re dog shaman

I noticed dog behaviourist did not comment on post 62 dog shaman. This is cause for great concern. Is it a matter of honour amongst thieves?

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Bella, no, not at all. Sometimes if the title is not put in corrctly i dont receive the mail at all and in this case i have not seen it. I will now access forum the way that you do and answer the question. Thanks for bringing this to my attention! Scotty

2
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011/03/25

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert
Posted by: Nic | 2011/03/23

Just my opinion, but I think that''s a bit harsh, Bella. Perhaps the reason there''s no comment is because the question is more opinion than fact-based. It''s a dog behaviour forum, not a people behaviour forum. In my opinion and experience there are many qualified, trained dog behaviourists that can assist with canine behaviour issues and do so for the love of animals. There are also many absolute quacks out there but I don''t think it''s fair to generalise. Just saying...

Reply to Nic