Question
Posted by: Natalie | 2009/10/05

Re: Discharge

I would like to know I am 6 wks pregnant, and i visited my doctor, and everything is fine, except that i have a bladdrr infection - which i have medication for. Early this morning and during the day i have seen that i have a brownish discharge... almost like when i am on the last day of my period. Please assist , i am a bit concerned. Now &  then my lower back (Kidneys) would pain... but furthermore evrything else is fine. By the way this is my second child.

YOu should contact your doctor. A brwon discharge is not normal.