Question
Posted by: Liza | 2009/04/21

RE: Disappeared message from Helpless

The message from Helpless isn' t gone. The subject is just empty which means that there is nothing to click on and get to the advice you posted on that post. The post number is 5167. Perhaps just copy your reply in answer to this post?

As I keep sayiong, I work within the admin sction of the site, so it is VERY time-consuming and combersome for me to go out of that section and search for material within the readers section. Can someone else do this for helples ? And maybe we all need to note that this can be a problem if one leaves the subject line blank ?