Question
Posted by: TT | 2008/07/14

Re Depo and pregnancy

The one year waiting period do you count from the month you get your periods or from the time you stop using depo.
Can a doctor determine when the lining of the womb is back to normal.

The one year is not an absolute. It varies from person to person. It is just that, if nothing happens in terms of conceiving, it does not mean that there is a serious problem. The thing to do is to start trying. You are not likely to conceive before your periods are regular again though. the womb lining can be measured on scan to give you some idea.

1
Posted by: Zellie | 2008/07/14

Hi TT

The doctor told me that the waiting period is one year after receiving your periods regularly. I'm also struggling to fall pregnant.

Reply to Zellie