Posted by: Layla | 2009-10-02

RE: Dating Problems

I wonder if all you kind people would be so kind as to assist me with the following problem i have. I am a bit overweight and i am trying my best to loose the weight. However i can' t seem to find a boyfriend. I mean i know not all guys like heavy chicks but i am sure there are some that don' t mind it at all. The other day i met a guy although against my parents will he is Nigerian and i am Greek and we were having a wonderful conversation when he immediately asked me if we were going to have Sex and i said there is no way that that is going to happen any time soon because i barely know him. So i sent him a message that things between us is not going to work and therefore he did not contact me again. I do this with interested guys they say something wrong and i just tell them straight off. Do you perhaps think i should tell them that i don' t like them talking about certain things or is it best to send an sms and tell them i am not interested. I am really confused and emotional about this because comes the weekend i lock myself in my room and that is where i stay because i don' t want to go out alone anymore and not be in love. Please help...

Locking yourself in your room will not hlp you lose weight. And it is not a sin to be alone at times, and not compulsory to be in love

Posted by: Shazz | 2009-10-02

Why not go out with a group of friends, that will stop u from feeling lonely and u will get to meet new people. I have been where you are now, and believe it or not, it does get better. My suggestion, go out with a group first, meet people and then the right one will come along.

Reply to Shazz
Posted by: Me | 2009-10-02

if you find someone you are interested in but discouraged by their sexual expectations, do not end the relationship but tell him you are not yet ready. yes sometimes guys come into relationships with only sex in mind. The sooner they get it the sooner they go.Delay giving the cookie and take the time to grow the relationship.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Layla | 2009-10-02

Thanks Magodiz....

Reply to Layla
Posted by: MaGoDiZ | 2009-10-02

To be frank with you, being overweight is not a sin and it is not healthy too but stressing about it is not going to help you in anyway. The first step is to get rid of this fellow you named " a bit overweight" . Walking can kick the butt out of this guy and also guys like jogging and running. Although to get to them you need their cousin determination and zeal. Secondly, your communcations skills are so high that I have learnt a skill or two from you today. And yes, do that because you first started being honest with yourself.

Reply to MaGoDiZ