Question
Posted by: Sunflower | 2008-10-31

Re: Dating after 3 years

Hi All,

Please can you offer me some advice as i feel today i am going nuts with nerves but also excited. I have asked out on a date after 3 years of not dating. This guy is wow and we have decided to meet at a -|- tail bar this evening for supper and a couple of drinks. the only problem is i have not been out with a guy for over 3 years as i always tried to hide from it but now the time has come and i want to go out with this guy. I am not sure on how to behave if he has friends there and i also don' t know what to wear for a date out. Please can some of you offer advice. And do you kiss the guy after the date or how. Sorry it sounds stupid but after three years its scary..

,,,,,

1
Posted by: J | 2008-11-02

Don' t try and be someone you are not. Do not put pressure on yourself. Just be yopurself. Act normally. Don' t go there with expectations, just be calm and take things as they come your way. The guy might also be nervous or trying to impress you or boasting. If you don' t like what you find just try and make it a normal conversation knowing that you do not want to see him again. Don' t show that you are desparate or uneasy. Just relax and see how the evening goes. Kissing? If you really feel attracted and positive to him.

Sterkte!

Reply to J