Posted by: anon2 | 2009-03-31

Re: Curious message

I am very sorry about posting the strange message about discussing things about myself with other people. I’ m going to try very hard not to say anything bad about myself again that might worsen the bad impression people already have about me. I don’ t even want to go back to see the social worker. I’ m too ashamed. I just wish I can hide where no one can see me.

Hey, there was nothing wrong with your message at all -- an honest and sincere query. I don't see what you have to feel ashamed of, but still urge you to work with a counsellor using modern and proven CBT methods, rather than obsolete and useless analytical methods.

Posted by: anon19 | 2009-03-31

I think you have a serios self confidence problem! and i also think you apologise for everything even those that you really dont neeed to apologize for, you are who you are and you dont have to apologize for that, it doesnt matter what other people thinks, its what you think about yourself and how great you make yourself in your own mind, believe you are great and you will be, stop feeling sorry for yourself, just relax and enjoy life, FCK the people you are the people

Reply to anon19
Posted by: chill | 2009-03-31

chill out...... you dont have to apologise.

Reply to chill