Question
Posted by: Nolly | 2009/01/06

re: Curious 425

Curious, curious, curious!!! i am a woman who goes for the kill, if i want a man, i make sure that i get him!!! and i am as hiv negative as ever!!! do you not know how to use protection??? how old are you?

no reply required from me

6
Posted by: DP | 2009/01/08

Newsflash Nolly! Condoms don' t protect against herpes. MANY people have contracted herpes while using a condom.

Reply to DP
Posted by: Curious | 2009/01/07

Its was STALLION that was concerned and my reply was that i hear what he is saying. I assume that you are single.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Nolly | 2009/01/07

I am 29! ok if you know how to use protection, then why are you worried about contracting anything funny???

Reply to Nolly
Posted by: Curious | 2009/01/07

How old are you, Nolly?

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Curious | 2009/01/07

How old are you, Nolly?

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Curious | 2009/01/07

Nolly, i am 31 and yes i definitely know how to use protection.

Reply to Curious