Question

re courses

thanks for response earlier re dietetics and nutrition correspondence courses, does this mean that you only know of the full time varsitys that offer these but not the correspondence option? So i take it the full time courses in both are accredited or not? thanks, just want to be sure before signing up with internet bases claims - could be scams would rather ask someone like you. Did you study in SA? if so are you allowed to tell me where?Tx

Dear Reader
Please do first phone the ADSA Head Office as I advised because they will be able to tell you if anyone of these correspondence options will be accredited. I somehow have my doubts and would not like you to spend time and effort on such a venture only to have the HPSCA (the Health Professions Council of SA, which is the registration body for medical-related practitioners) to refuse your registration as a practising dietitian or nutritionist. If you click on 'Who is DietDoc' you can see that I studied at 3 different universities - Stellenbosch for my B.Sc, Hons. B.Sc and M.Sc. in Dietetics, the University of Pretoria for my D.Sc in Biochemistry and UNISA for an Hons. B.Sc in Psychology.
Good luck with your studies