Question
Posted by: Pam | 2008/11/17

RE: Condition - post 494

Hi doc, she has been in hospital 3 times already and her insulin has been doubled from the begining. The problem is that she is always hungry and does not gain any weight, is this due to the insulin? What else can I do? Is their any supplements I can give her?

Dear Pam

The hunger and weight loss can be because her blood glucose is not well controlled. Witout proper control there is not a lot else you can do.

1
Posted by: Chivaz' s mom | 2008/11/18

Wow- i never knew a animal get this disease, may i please ask what is the symptons? I hope she gets better soon Pam...

Reply to Chivaz&#39 s mom