Question
Posted by: Errol | 2008/07/21

RE : COLD AND CLAMMY FEET

HI THERE.I AM A 40YR OLD MALE IN GOOD HEALTH WITH NO KNOWN MEDICAL PROBLEMS.I HAVE COLD AND CLAMMY FEET WHICH ARE BOTHERING ME FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW. IT IS ALOT WORSE WITH THE DROP IN TEMPERATURE WE ARE EXPERIENCING AT PRESENT. WHAT COULD THE CAUSE BE.COULD YOU PLEASE ADVISE ACCORDINGLY,REGARDS

Dear Errol
This could be due to slow or impaired circulation in your legs (common in smokers) You can try to take vit B 3 supplements but ask your doctor to check the pulses in your feet and to check you for diabetes?