Question
Posted by: Rae | 2010/03/23

RE: Clomid &  Estrofem vs PCOS

I have a small concern.

Doc you said that its correct that Clomid and Estrofem are the correct pills to take when trying to conceive.

I was reading the leaflet that you get with the pills Estrofem in this case .... it states Reasons for Immediate withdrawal ... * Pregnancy is one of them ... Please give me some advice on what i should do .... i am at the moment on Clomid ... now from tomorrow 24/03/2010 i will be taking Estrofem until day 28 .... What happens is i fall pregnant??

Estrofem contains a very small dose of oestrogen and will not affect a pregnancy.Why don't you discuss it with your gynaecologist. I presume that there must be a reason why he/she has put you on Estrofem with the Clomid.

1