Posted by: g | 2012-11-08

Re climate change / global ''warming''

Hi CS, I am starting to think it may be a plot. Again no sun today. Expecting warm weather like yesterday, I dressed accordingly and am feeling slightly cold now.
Do you think the sun will shine properly again soon?
As everyone knows, generally, the sunny weather brings better, posiitive moods. I am not even feeling in the holiday mood yet.
It is dark outside, like dusk. I am starting to find it a bit too much, especially at this time of year.
I am actually from Durban and feeling a bit nostalgic for the hot humid weather and the extremely bright sun that hurt my eyes, but make me glad to be alive.

Holiday mood ? Each year the Christmas decorations go up earlier ; this year they started in September round here. The fact that the geniuses in the weather bureau manage to predict bright sunshine even while its raining, and change their forecasts sometimes several times a day, and still manage to get all of them wrong, doesn't help. Still, the sun can;t be too far ahead, can it ?

Posted by: Agree | 2012-11-09

I agree global warming is really messing up our cimate. Now now it was blazing hot, and now it''s winter again. I am not feeling this year''s summer at all and it''s actually depressing. The government needs to do something about this...LOL, just kidding.

Reply to Agree