Question
Posted by: Bro2 | 2008-12-22

RE: Circumsized or not

I know a lot of you (men and women) said that you prefer men to be circumsized since after a long warm sweaty day things aren' t so " fresh"  anymore. But then again: That is true for men and women. <br><br>If you use your common sense and just think before doing you' ll know if you' re clean or not. I' ve had some horrid experiences in my life with women who were not that clean and you don' t hear me telling you to snip open your vaginal lips.<br><br>If you do have problems then go for the snip, but one of my best buds went for a circumcision because his gf said so, and he said it was one of the worst mistakes he ever made. To him it definitely took away quiet a lot of sensation. So just remember that when you are fast to say " go for the snip" .<br><br>And if you use some common sense and cleanliness no one should have a problem whether you are circumsized or not. If you have to do if for medical reasons then fine, but just don' t do it because someone is pressuring you into it.

Circumcision and sexual health perceptions are varied. Good health and hygiene are important for both men and women and make love-making more pleasant. Circumcision as an adult is a simple procedure but not without risk and discomfort. Any surgical procedure should be carefully considered and entered into only after being fully informed.

2
Posted by: Anon | 2009-03-28

Hey medical specialist, what is your speciality??????? Certainly not stating facts. Clearly there are way more benefits to circumcision than you will ever admit to. Removing the foreskin has MANY advantages. How about you actually read the scientific and medical benefits not to mention the social benefits and pleasures circumcised men experience. Clearly you are jealous about that. Too bad, because you are the one losing out. There is NO ignorance other than yours to refuse to accept the benefits. It goes back over 2000 years and will continue regardless of your shortsighted ignorance. Too bad your brain is covered by a foreskin and will never see the light of day!!!

Posted by: medical specialist | 2009-01-09

STUNNED that this brutal and barbaric action STILL considered an option !!!!!
Removing the vital foreskin from a male under guise of socalled medical issues is not only fraudulent action but a savage unethical aberration of medical practice waged on a defencless male baby. As for an adult circumcision there is NO advantage ever ! Why the ongoing ignorance ? Sexologist ?

Reply to medical specialist